7.29.2011

Pinterest Picks {Week 1}

I've decided that each week I will be posting a few things I've pinned.
I just signed up on Pinterest last week and I'm hooked like a crack addict!
{And I've gotten a few of my friends hooked too *tehe*}


Everything today is coming from my Love for all things PEACOCK board!!


This fall my sister and I are considering getting a "sister tattoo"
She currently has 4
I have none
I want a peacock feather
But it's still up in the air
I'm a wuss

Much Love~
Meredith

Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. I love #1! I think I could make one of those...may have to give it a try!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found you through the blog feature on Reasons to Skip the Housework! Love your blog!

    http://evanbecky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog!

Have a fantastic day!

P.S. I do my best to reply to every single comment I get, but if you are a no-reply blogger I can't see your email address to reply. Please change your settings so we can be friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...