9.21.2011

A to Z with ME

I've seen this on several blogs lately and thought I'd share.
I know you are dying to know me better, right?
The Family...Me and Mr. Perfect, Sis Valerie and BF Derek, Mom and Dad. Aren't we cute?

A. Age: 29
B. Bed size: King...and it's seriously so tall I have to climb into it
C. Chore that you hate: I don't clean showers. What's the need? It gets a bath every day anyway.
D. Dogs: I have one pitbull mix named Carmen. She's a sweety pie. I introduced you to her here.
E. Essential start to your day: Does cursing the alarm clock count?
F. Favorite color: I love yellow!
G. Gold or Silver: I have both, but I wear more silver
H. Height: 5’7"-ish
I. Instruments you play: I took 7 years of piano lessons...am I that good now, no, but I could be. It's like riding a bicycle for me :)
J. Job title: Photographer (it sounds cool, but half the time I loathe it)
K. Kids: 10 year old step-daughter, and my doggie of course!
L. Live: In the burbs of Kansas City
M. Mother’s name: Sue...also my mother-in-law's name :)
N. Nicknames: Uh, people will occasionally call me "Mere" which I think is kinda stupid, but it's whatever
O. Overnight hospital stays: Had my tonsils out when I was 3. I stayed 4 nights once with pyelonephritis...it's a glorified kidney infection. It was BAD. I had a baseball sized cyst on my kidney. No fun!
P. Pet peeves: Any food noise drives me INSANE!! And I seriously hate whistling
Q. Quote from a movie: "There was nothing wrong with it until that no talent ass clown became famous and started winning grammy's" -Michael Bolton of Office Space
R. Right or left handed: Righty.
S. Siblings: 1 Sis, Valerie
U. Ultimate Vacation: Anywhere with sand I can bake myself on.
V. Vegetable you hate: Peas...I just threw up in my mouth a little
W. What makes you run late: The hubs, the kid, it's never me ;)
X. X-Rays you’ve had: Teeth, Sinuses, Back, and I had a CT scan once, does that count?
Y. Yummy food that you make: HA! I don't cook. So, chocolate chip cookies maybe?
Z. Zoo animal: Penguins all the way. 

Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. Good to get to know ya a little better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Amy

    Aww thanks! Glad someone read it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was entertaining, makes me wish I had a blog so I could fill it out or have my myspace back!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where did you get the picture? I know where we all were - but who took it?

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog!

Have a fantastic day!

P.S. I do my best to reply to every single comment I get, but if you are a no-reply blogger I can't see your email address to reply. Please change your settings so we can be friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...